All you need to know to utilise ParaNannies to serve your individual recruitment and employment needs.
- To register online with ParaNannies first click ‘REGISTER’ then select ‘APPLICANT’.
- You will be complete your profile and upload a CV. Say whether you are seeking temporary or permanent work or both and you are given the option to upload a photo.
- Click ‘register’
- Your details will be stored on the ParaNannies database where they are available for potential employers to view. Please only supply necessary basic contact and location information, we do not advise providing your address.
- You may login and update your details as and when you wish.
- If you have are seeking temporary work, you should specify days and hours you are available to work. You should also specify how far you are willing to travel for work, if you drive and have a car.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a job you have accepted, you should inform the employer immediately so that they can make alternative arrangements.
- You can also use this website to search for job vacancies advertised in your area.
Employers and Parents:
ParaNannies can help you search for carers to fill positions, advertise vacancies, and meet your emergency childcare needs.
- Click ‘REGISTER’ and then select ‘EMPLOYER’
- You will be asked to provide profile and contact information about you or your company. If you are a parent the same contact and location information adivice applies as for care staff.
- Registration is valid for one year.
- Once registered you are able to search our database of baby sitters, nannies including professional childcare pratitioners for temporary and permanent work.
- You can also advertise the above positions on ParaNannies to attract applications. There are 3 packages to choose from; Bronze, Silver and Gold, which cost respectively, £5, £10 and £15 and each allows you to advertise 1, 3 and 5 positions for one month. We are aware of the high cost of childcare, therefore our advert prices have been set to enable parents to inexpensively advertise for a baby sitter or nanny, also for professional childcare providers to promote several vacancies per month.